Monday, January 2, 2012

A Little Catching Up {Photo overload}

We are back!  Things got really busy and I had to step away from the blog for a few months but we are back and running. (Yay!)  I feel as though so much has changed and I have grown in so many ways in the past few months.  We have made some incredible friends and life has gotten much busier lately.  We have had to minimize our media usage to make room for much needed family time.  We also finally got rid of our family room television!  Woo hoo!  It was something we had been working up to for over a year.  We replaced it with a beautiful (new to us) vintage stereo/turntable system that my parents gifted us for Christmas.

Fall passed us by much too quickly but we did make room in our tight schedules to relish in the autumn color and participate in fun, family festivities.
 I wish I could find the picture that we took last year right here.  She is SO much bigger now.  






 She was a garden knome for Halloween.  AHHHH it was a cute overload.
 Winona and her friend Soli.  
 These beautiful people are my parents.  My Dad and Stepmom came up to see us for Christmas and made our holiday!
 She insists on wearing these boots quite often.
Somehow, I managed to take very, very little pictures.  But I did get this gem of a photo!  We (mostly Jake) made Winona a play kitchen for Christmas.  It was from Santa.  She also got the beautiful table and chairs.  I will be doing another blogpost on the kitchen.
We are planning on making this year the best so far.  I have a lot of "resolutions" to be more positive, loving and self sufficient.  So here's to a New Year that makes 2011 hold his head in shame.
I hope your holidays were filled with loved ones, laughter and joy.  Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Mycharmingcolors said...

yay your back!!! And I love the pics :-)

Whitneywaka said...

So so so happy that you are back! And it warms my heart to hear you got rid of your t.v. I bet you guys get a lot more done and spend more time together. I love it.

Unknown said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!! i love winnie's pigtails!!!!