Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Family Portraits

We got our amazing pictures back today, taken by my dear friend Jeff.  He's an amazing photographer and an awesome friend.  He is also one of my oldest friends.  Not as in old man, but longest time. =)

I will be taking a little hiatus from blogging.  I will still blog when I find the time, but I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately.  If I want to continue to strive to be a supermom, something has to give.  Unfortunately my blog is on the bottom of my priority list these days as I am currently preparing for an art show at the beginning of November.  My posts will be a little more sporadic.

Consider these photos as my sincere apology.




4 comments:

amanda jo said...

those are awesome!! thats great about the art show! let me know how it goes!

Whitneywaka said...

Bethy! I love the photos with you in the hat! You look so adorable!

Jhesika Menes said...

I love these images- every single one. So classic. Loving the old school dapper get up Jake is wearing. Winnie looks like a doll, and you, my dear, just beautiful :) xxxooo

Mycharmingcolors said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE the photos, when you get time, is this guy local? Like near us? Does he have a website?

oh and blog about when/what your art show :-) maybe I can go???