Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Friday

Hi All!  It's that time of week again.  Fashion Friday and it seems it snuck up on me faster than usual.  I have been such a blogging slacker.  I sincerely apologize.  Maybe I'll start cooking again and have a recipe to blog.
I am so happy to introduce my next Fashion Friday model.  Beautiful Willow has the prettiest blue eyes and gorgeous head of ginger hair.  I just can't get enough of her infectious smile and cute baby fashion.  
Her mama Lindsey is an amazing artist.  She has her own website here, and an etsy store where she sells her artwork.  Check them out.  You won't be sorry you did.  
And here is sweet Willow.

Monday
Dress: OshKosh Hand-me-down
Leggings: I Play Organics

Tuesday
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Old Navy
Baby Legs

Wednesday
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Carters- Target

Thursday
Top: Old Navy
Pants: Zutano

Friday
Jacket: Please Mum
Top: Hand-me-down
Skirt and Leggings: H&M

3 comments:

Whitneywaka said...

Oh my goodness! Her arms are to die for! Such a cutie!!!!

Lindsay said...

Aww thank you so much for all your kind words and for featuring little Willow!! xoxo

amanda jo said...

that is one cute baby!