Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashion Weekend

I am calling this post "Fashion Weekend" because it is going up so late.  We were out of town and just got back.  I didn't expect to be home so late....blah blah blah.  I slacked and its just now going up.  AWFUL!  I thought I'd extend beautiful Averie's Fashion Friday to the entire weekend!!!  
Averie's stepmother is a friend of mine from living in Atlanta.  We have both moved on from there now. Tiffany is so stylish and it surely shows in her picks for Averie's sweet wardrobe.  I am SO jealous of her Van's collection.  I have a feeling there are more where these came from.  Introducing Sweet Averie, and her Awesome stepmom, Tiffany:

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi.  This is Averie Luella.  She gets her beautiful middle name from her grandmother.  I take complete responsibility for Averie's wardrobe (with the help of Aves herself and her Dad's approval of course) because I can't stop shopping for her.  My husband says I have a problem.
My name is Tiffany.  I am a hairstylist at a salon called Alchemy and my husband, Todd is a numbers guy.  We live in Orlando, Fl., but couldn't be more removed from Disney.
Aves is mine thru marriage. :) Her father and I have been together since Averie was just a year old.  Since Aves has lived with him from the beginning, she immediately became a constant in my life that I wouldn't have any other way.  A purple coat and a tiny pair of Vans were the first thing I ever bought for her upon our first meeting and it's all been downhill from there.  The boots Averie is wearing have basically become her house slippers.  They are constantly appearing on her feet.  Other than that, she's pretty much a sneakerhead just like her Daddy. :)  Enjoy!

Monday
 Top & Shorts: Target
Jelly Sandals: Gap

Tuesday

 Top: Target
Skirt: Gap 1969
Sneakers: Nike AF1

Wednesday

 Top: Zara
Leggings: Nicole Miller
Sneakers: Vans x Hello Kitty

Thursday
 Tank Top: Zara
Tutu: Grandma
Boots: Target

Friday


Dress: Zara
Sneakers:Vans

Thank you Tiffany and Averie for contributing.  Winona's got some nice fashion idols!

2 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Averie is absolutely adorable. She has such flare and style in everything she wears. I love, love, love her watermelon sneakers...and those boots, only if I had a little girl...I am Bethy's favorite Aunt...keep being a wonderful Mommy :)..anybody can be a Mother but it takes a special lady to become a Mommy...like you!

Whitneywaka said...

what a cutie! Love the bangs!