Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Friday

This weeks Fashion Friday guest is so close to my heart!  Sweet Magnolia Grace is Winona's bestie (yes, we have pre-arranged a best friendship here) and her Mama and Daddy are very dear friends of ours.  I promise that if you don't already have baby fever, you will after you view these pictures.  (And I guess as a warning, if you don't want your ovaries to swoon, then maybe you shouldn't look.)  LOOK! LOOK!  You can read about some of our family adventures with the Conners on my Carolina Weekend Adventures Post.  So without further ado, I present to you FASHION FRIDAY!!!!  (giant applause :)

Hello fashion forward mamas and bebehs! I'm Elizabeth, a stay at home mama to sweet Magnolia Grace. I was so excited to be invited over to Country Babies by my sweet real life friend, Bethy! She clearly has one of the best dressed little babies and knows a thing or two about styling little ladies. When I found out I was pregnant I was not-so-secretly hoping for the little girl I had always dreamed of. Magnolia's style is basically anything I think I would wear if I was squeezed into an itty bitty baby body! Dresses and ruffles and vintage and skulls and everything in between! I am a bit crafty and like to make wittle baby accessories for the girl. You'll see some soft shoes I made before I even found out I was pregnant and a headband I made just for Maggie. I plan to add some of these things to my etsy store, HunnyPotConner, eventually. But currently I have all natural fabric teething necklaces! Super chic and babies love them! I have a lil blog by the name of Magnolia's Graces, but I'm absolutely the WORST blogger. So feel free to add me and perhaps I'll surprise with a blog post every now and then! :) Things have been hectic for us because our family is in the middle of a move, but I hope you enjoy our outfits we threw together for you this week! Thanks for having us, Bethy! We love you!

Monday
 Top- No Tag (thrifted)
    Bloomers- Carter's
    Shoes- Handmade by me
    Headband- Target

Tuesday
 Top- Baby Gap
    Leggings- 77kids by American Eagle
    Shoes- Faded Glory (Wal-Mart)
    Socks & Onsie- Gifted
    Headband- Target

Wednesday
 Top & Leggings- Children's Place
    Headband- Target

Thursday
Dress- Vintage (thrifted)
    Bloomers- Vintage (thrifted)

Friday
Top- Carter's
    Skinny Jeans- Baby Gap
    Shark Shoes- Converse
    Headband- Handmade by me
Glasses- Gymboree

2 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Elizabeth, Maggie is beautiful!! And such a clothes diva...ha ha. I'm glad you and Bethy are such good friends...Keep making adorable things for your precious daughter, they are just to die for :)

Elizabeth said...

Thank you or having us over! We had fun! We laughed, we cried. Well, she did. She evidently hates grass!! Hope you'll have us back for a winter edition. :)