Friday, July 22, 2011

Fashion Friday

Has it been hot where you live?  It has been SO hot here for about two weeks.  So hot that Winnie hasn't really worn many clothes.  So instead of posting five pictures of a naked baby and calling that Fashion, I'll share some beautiful clothes that I wish we owned for her wardrobe.
I love this vintage blue baby dress.  I think it would also be really cute as a top, paired with some jeans.  
This French vintage blouse is perfect for Fall.  I am already thinking of Winona's cold weather wardrobe.  Dreaming of the cool, brisk air is nice when it's almost 100 degrees outside.  
I think this piece speaks for itself.  Beautiful.
This dress is so cute.  I love the mushroom applique on the front and the puff sleeves.  
Can I get this plaid romper in my size too??
These saltwater sandals are all the rage.  I am in love with their classic look.  They are also safe to wear in the water.  It's a little too late in the season to invest in a pair for this summer but we are definately planning to get some next year.  
Baby Toms?  Enough said.







2 comments:

Jhesika Menes said...

Do those salt water sandals come in big kid sizes?!?? i want!

Bethy said...

They DO come in big kid sizes. Cute right??