Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome Back Fashion Friday

This week I was able to get a lot of nice outside shots.  It was also mostly a shoeless week as we were enjoying feeling the grass beneath our toes.  We did a little shopping at a local consignment shop so I debuted a lot of Winona's new thrifted dresses.  

We are going out of town...AGAIN!!!  So I don't have a photo for today and I might not be able to post on Monday.  I know you will all desperately miss me.  Har Har.

Monday

dress: gifted
shoes: vans

Tuesday
 dress: thrifted
shoes: all natural BARE FOOT!

Don't you love that smock detailing?  Gush, gush, gush.  

Wednesday
 dress: thrifted
shoes: bare foot, yet again

I love this dress with her little cloth diapers showing in the back.  So stinkin' cute.

Thursday
 dress: thrifted
shoes: soft star

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

DYING over those dresses, Bethy! She's such a fashionable lil hippie baby. :)

Erin Caden Rogers said...

Thrifted clothes are THE best! She looks so sweet & innocent in those precious clothes:) and I lurv me a barefoot babe. We don't do shoes round here. My grandfather (a family physician) always said to never put shoes on a baby while they are learning to walk, they need a good firm surface to get their bearings:)

Bethy said...

Thanks Erin! It has been so much fun getting to dress her and I found a consignment shop nearby that I love.