Monday, July 18, 2011

Week with IG

So I have been the biggest slacker in blogging... and sadly, this is me getting my act together.  It's all I have to offer.  I would do a weekend adventures blog...but honestly we didn't have much adventuring this past weekend.  
Bawk I like you "middle school" toe nails Hanging with the hens
Good morning! Cherrios!  All over the couch Clean Baby
Coloring with Papa Too punk rawk for this bath time business Air it out gurl!
Is it nap time yet? Little Diva She is mad because I won't put on the tv.  Dora, I hate you.
My bffer just got this done for my sweet babe.  Love it! I can't stop laughing. Bubble!
We took a trip to see the Blair Witch. Babies!!! Staying Cool.
Me-1, Apple pie-0 Delish Finally swewed up and reoaured this.  Yay
Catching up on my blogs and emails... Sisters

No comments: