Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Photo Shoot Day

One of my dear friends, Jeff and his wife Courtney stopped through on their way to visit her family.  They stayed last night and today he took some family photos of us.  It is our first family photos we have ever had taken.  I am so excited to see how they turn out!  We also had a great time just hanging out and visiting with our friends.  Jeff took some photos with his point and shoot.  Here are some of the day.


Pouty face.

Loving some pizza!!

What a great day!  I love seeing having our friends come visit.  We have had a lot of company lately and it's made my heart sing.
Also, if your reading this, let me know your out there.  I'd love to get an idea of who my readers are!  Leave a little comment and say hey.  =)

6 comments:

amanda jo said...

I love reading about your life up north :)

Lacy said...

These pictures are great! I can't wait to see the family photos.

Aunt Lisa said...

Bethy-lou, My baby girl is growing so fast...I want one of those "family pictures" please...love you

Jocelyn said...

Awww, those pictures are adorable!! <33

Rachel said...

Beth. We can not get enough. I am actually obsessed. I only wish I was as dedicated to our blog as you are. We are trying. Somehow I do make sure to find the time to see how what is going on with The W. Love you....Rach

Whitneywaka said...

I read your blog and I love it!- Whitney