Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Adventures {Photo heavy}

We spent the weekend at a private local rock quarry.  It was absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to go back.  The water was the deepest azure blue I have ever seen.  The men were jumping off of the cliffs, as I am too much of a scaredy cat.  Winona had a great time in the water and being over all filthy the whole weekend.  
Tonight we went to the county fair and had the greatest time.  It was Winnie's first ever fair experience.  She rode a couple of the baby rides.  She was so brave!  She especially loved all the farm animals.  The horses were her favorite among them.  My favorite part was my deep fried oreos!  Mmmm.  Winnie drank all of our lemonade!  She doesn't usually get any sugar so I knew she was in heaven!

1 comment:

amanda jo said...

i wish i lived up there :) it looks like so much fun!