Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week in IG

Richard Scarry Braaiins Yum
Grandma shoes!!! I heart. Hand holdin' I'll hide inside your shadow
Red okra Baby breakfast.  Yogurt, berries, and toast with honey. Baby enjoying breakfast.
  Strawberry and cashew butter sammich Carrying her chair around the yard Swirlie okra
 Rock n Roll Reason #35646 why I hate cleaning the bathroom.  I chipped my nail polish. Trying to unlock the child safety with a stick?
 Roller coaster riding in the backseat! Poastal pix came in today!!  Cooool!!! Hanging out with happy baby Magnolia.
Playing in the sprinkler... naked AGAIN. My beautiful teething necklace made by my friend Elizabeth. Nom nom nom.
 Over the heat.  Ready for fall. Ready for paintball wars! Relaxin'
Night time routine. Yo Gabba Gabba Catching up on some reading.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

The stick on the dooknob is great....she is so smart!