Friday, August 26, 2011

Fashion Friday

I am super excited about my next Fashion Friday guest.  Judah is the first boy to be featured on my blog and I know that it is all girlie stuff all the time.  So hopefully this will be a little refreshing, especially for all you mama's of little boys, and for everyone who is just sick of the pink!!  =)  Look at this cutie patootie!!!!  I just love his hipster style.  It is a wonderful testiment as to how well adorable your baby can look on a limited budget.  I absolutely love that everything is thrifted!

Hello!  My name is Jessica and I am a stay at home mommy to Judah, wife to my handsome hubby Scott and owner of "My Charming Colors".  We live in the DC area and since the cost of living is so high in these parts, we have to get really creative with Judah's outfits.  He is a growing boy and I find myself looking for new items for him to wear almost on a bi-weekly basis.  I typically go to the same thrift store in the area (Unique) the prices there are cheaper than most and they have 50% off days.  Judah has his own sense of style that matches his personality.  I do put a wig on him because it's funny and one day I'll have great pictures for his high school graduation.  I also like him to look more like a little hipster than a baby.
Monday

 Navy Blue and Red Polo Shirt- Okedokie- Thrifted/Unique
Shorts- Old Navy- Thrifted/Unique
Shoes- KRU Little- Thrifted/Unique

Tuesday


 Button up white shirt- Baby Togs- Thrifted/Unique
Black Tie- Thrifted/Unique
Shorts- Hanna Andersson- Thrifted/ Unique
Shoes- KRU Little- Thrifted/Unique
Wig- Thrifted/ St Petersburg Florida

Wednesday

 Rock Hits DJ Tank- Fox Baby- Thrifted/Unique
Shorts- Hanna Andersson- Thrifted/Unique
Shoes- KRU Little- Thrifted/Unique
Hat- H&M

Thursday

 White Onsie with a front pocket- Old Navy- Hand me down
Charcoal Vest- No brand- Thrifted/Unique
Jeans- Timberland- Thrifted/Unique

Friday

Dark Blue Diaper- Fuzzibunz
Tie- No Brand- Thrifted/Unique

Thanks for stopping by and if your ever in the DC area and want to go thrifting together feel free to drop me a line!

Jessica West Judkins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is some serious style going on there!