Friday, June 17, 2011

Fashion Friday {Almost Saturday}

     I have been trying to get this posted all day.  I should have finished it last night but I didn't even start it.  This weeks FF was a little bit of a challenge.  Winona was NOT feeling it.  I have got to step up my game.  I am pretty sure she hates being placed in the corner for photos.  HAHA.  Damn.  "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."  And the photos are probably lacking a little something as well.  So this may be the last of the green wall in the background.  I'm sure you are all relieved.  
     I also noticed that she wore the same sandals almost every day but two.  That's probably another reason she's so pissed off.  (Mom, I'm so sick of these shoes!!!)  I've had a hard time not slipping her into the 18 month clothes.  Trying to get her last bits of wear in for her 12 month clothes.  I hate that she grows out of the coolest outfits so fast.  I don't get enough of seeing her in them.  
     So here it is...the moment you've ALL been waiting for.  All five of you.  (These honestly are the best shots I could get.  YIKES!)  Enjoy.

Monday

Romper: Calypso St. Barth for Target
Sandals: Okie Dokie: Kmart

Tuesday
 Romper: Carter's- Carter's Outlet
Shoes: Soft Star-Good natured
These shoes are little leather moccasins that we got at our local green general store.  They are lined in wool and so stinkin' cute.  I wish she could wear them forever.

Wednesday
 Dress: Baby Gap- thrifted
Leggings: Cherokee- gifted
Shoes: Converse- ebay find

Thursday
 Dress: Carter's- Carter's Outlet
Sandals: Okie Dokie- Kmart

Friday
 Dress: Okie Dokie- Sears
Sandals: Okie Dokie- Kmart

2 comments:

Lisa Haight said...

She's still the best fashion model I know...love you both

Bethy said...

Love you too!