Friday, June 3, 2011

Fashion Friday

     Since I have a little model on my hands, I have decided to start Fashion Fridays.  I will be documenting Winona's cute little outfits from the previous week.  Please forgive my poor photography skills.  Hopefully I can improve or figure out what is the perfect time of day with the lighting.  
    Also, you will notice that I am a little obsessed with Target.  I have realized about 95 percent (at the least) of her wardrobe is target.  Welcome to Fashion Friday!!!!

Monday
bow: Zuzii-Etsy
shirt: vintage Vinyl-gifted
jeans: genuine Kids from Oshkosh-Target
shoes: Vans-gifted

Tuesday
romper: Calypso St. Barth for Target
sandals: Okie Dokie-gifted

Wednesday
shirt: Cherokee-Target
shorts: genuine kids from oshkosh- Target
shoes: converse- Ebay find

Thursday
dress: The Children's Place- thrifted
shoes: Stride Rite

Friday
shirt: genuine Kids from Oshkosh- Target
skirt: The Children's Place- thifted
shoes: Stride Rite




3 comments:

Whitney said...

I love her little poses. too cute!!!

pixiefrog64 said...

plus, target has a great reduced section from last year...lol..She is the cutest 1 year old model I have ever seen....Aunt Lisa

Rita Bird said...

Yeah, her pose on Thursday was so cute!